Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Breaking News

A few days ago, Krystal Sidzyik, Entertainment Editor for UNO's Gateway, published a feature article, "Author of 'Marcella' reads story 23 years after the book was first banned."


If you want to read it, here's the link:


<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>


When I was browsing Amazon today, I noticed that it was offering a copy of my book-length poem, A Cretan Cycle: Fragments Unearthed from Knossos. That startled me.

This beautiful tiny hardcover book, illustrated with woodcuts created by Kostas Lekakis, is a gem--and rarely for sale.

A Cretan Cycle retells the ancient story of the Minotaur from a feminist perspective. WARNING: My language is sometimes racy.

The seller on Amazon is offering a single copy, "Used - Very Good" for $17.77. If this interests you, here's the link:



No comments:

Post a Comment