Wednesday, May 25, 2016

The Thrift Shop


Beware browsing in thrift shops, especially in the middle of the night.

About three this a.m. I made the rounds of a big thrift store and picked out four blouses: one blue, one pink, and two splattered red and black on white but not identical. 

I needed a dressing room to try on the blouses, all over-the-head styles, (the blue one looked too big), and neither of my buddies, Dragun Gal or Bee, showed up to coach me.

This thrift shop was huge, so I had trouble finding a dressing room. I made a wrong turn and entered a big room to see Donald Trump stretched out on a bed. He rolled on his side, looked at me, and made rapid wee come-hither kisses with that tiny little round mouth of his.

Lordy, I nearly broke a leg backing out, but I finally found a dressing room, tried on the blouses and bought all four, even the too-big blue one.

The moral of this story?

You tell me.  





No comments:

Post a Comment